Trainers! Love is in the air as the Pokémon Go Valentine Day Event 2019 is now in full swing! As you share your loved ones in the real world, be sure to check out all of the event details below.
|Pokemon GO Valentine’s Day 2019 Event|
|STARTS||February 13, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT +8)|
|ENDS||February 21, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT +8)|
- Pink Pokémon such as Clefairy, Hoppip, and Luvdisc will appear more frequently in the wild!
- Chansey and Porygon will appear more frequently in Raid Battles!
- Certain Pink Pokémon will hatch more frequently from 7km Eggs!
- 2x Catch Candy
- 6hr Lures for the duration of the event!
- Special Research Task: Land 5 Great Curve Throws in a Row for Sweetheart Spinda
You will find these primarily pink Pokémon appearing more frequently in the wild!
Possible Shiny Pokémon:
Pink Pokémon Raid Battles:
Pink Pokémon Chansey and Porygon will be seen more frequently in Raid Battles!
Like HowPokemonGo on Facebook:
|Tier TBD||Tier 3 Raid Boss|
Possible Pokémon Hatched from 7km Eggs:
These pretty in pink Pokémon will hatch more frequently from 7km Eggs so gift now and gift often!
Limited Time Special Research Task:
|Heart Spinda (Regular Form ONLY, no shiny) will be available during the duration of the event only by completing the research task: Land 5 Great Curve Throws in a Row.
This Spinda will NOT show up in the Pokédex for now.
We suggest your Priorities for this event should be the following:
- Maximize your Candy gain by catching all Pokémon with a Pinap Berry. Silver Pinaps are also an option!
- Shiny hunt! Go after the increased Luvdisc spawns to add the golden heart to your collection.
- Hatch as many 7km Eggs as you can and don’t forget to gift them to your friends as well.
- Seek out the limited time special research task to add Sweetheart Spinda to your collection.
- Enjoy yourself! As with all limited time events, these bonuses don’t last long
Valentines day event info graphic
The postappeared first on .