Bluehole has decided to make some changes to their Xbox version of PUBG. It appears that there has been an issue was causing players to become invulnerable until the end of the match. After today’s update, PUBG is expected to improve its gameplay and experience that players had over the past period.
Furthermore, a new controller preset is being added to the game, as it will support holding LT to aim down sights and LB to use 3rd person perspective. When it comes to satisfaction after the official release, the whole community was having quite some struggles regarding FPS and now this. Well, at least players will no longer have headaches concerning GOD MODE on the Xbox version.
Crashes shall also be minimized to a certain level as there has been a new fix addressing additional memory issues. Regarding smaller issues, Bluehole has found a way to detach the inability to join duos and squads through invites outside of the game.
Below you can find the whole list of changes in Patch #5:
- Pistols have been removed from Y button’s weapon rotation and grouped with the melee weapon.
- Players can now equip pistols by pressing ‘up’ on the D pad.
- Continued improvements related to player “rubber banding”.
- Enhanced server performance while parachuting.
- Added a new controller preset to options menu.
- Type B (new preset) now supports:
- Holding LT to aim down sight.
- Holding LB to use 3rd person perspective aim sight.
- Controller guide has been updated to include the new controller preset.
- Fixed an issue where players repositioned out of the battleground after certain actions and remained invulnerable until the end of the match.
- Additional memory and non-memory related crash fixes.
- Fixed the inability to join duo/squad through invites outside of game.
Known issues to be addressed next patch:
- Dropping objects causes the player to switch weapons.
- User is unable to switch grenade types when tapping right on the D-Pad.
The postappeared first on .