As part of the “mystery challenge” at Pokémon GO Fest Chicago, we unlocked Lugia and the three legendary birds of Kanto. While we don’t know if Lugia is temporary or here to stay, here is the schedule for when the legendary birds can be seen at Raids:
(Team Mystic) released on Saturday, July 22 and available through Monday, July 31.
(Team Valor) to be released on Monday, July 31 and available through Monday, August 7.
(Team Instinct) to be released on Monday, August 7 and available through Monday, August 14.
Today we will seego live at gym raids all around the world. Don’t be the guy that brings a full party of Blissey to the Raid and check out some of the recommendations below.
Weaknesses for Moltres
is weak to , , and type attacks. Based on the highest DPS (damage per second) attacks and weaknesses, these are the Pokémon we’d recommend bringing to the raid.
General Tips for Legendary Raids
- Don’t always bring the default recommended Pokémon. Think about type advantages and disadvantages.
- Find a local group where raids are organized. Facebook seems to be the most popular funnel for getting people into raid chats. We recommend against Facebook messenger since it caps at 250 (which might work for your area). Alternatives to consider would include Telegram, Slack, Discord, GroupMe, and Band.
- Use your charge move AFTER the raid boss uses their charge move. If you don’t dodge a legendaries charge move, you’re going to have a bad time.
- Make sure to farm prior to raiding and make sure you have plenty of and .
- Buy prior to raiding so you don’t have to worry about making a purchase when a group is forming.
- Bring not only enough energy to power your phone, but also snacks and water to charge yourself.
The postappeared first on .