Gen 3 is right around the corner, and we’re getting closer every minute. Now, with the, 0.85 and 1.55, available on Android and iOS, it is just matter of time when Gen 3 will launch.
It is always a good choice to get ready in advance and not to find yourself ill-prepared, so this last minute preparation could help you a lot.
- Stock up on Pokeballs and Berries.
- Empty your storage from old eggs and make sure you have enough space for new eggs when Gen 3 comes.
- Make sure you have as many as defenders in Gyms to make sure to get 50 daily coins, in order to buy incubators and eggs.
- Have at least 1 lucky egg ready when new Pokemon arrive. Maximize XP gain by popping up a lucky egg while catching new species.
- Get storage and bag space, or just simply clear them of unnecessary Pokemon or items.
- Lures and Incense on stand-by.
- If you are on “the edge” to reach a new level, especially a level that gives incubators, incense and lucky eggs as rewards, make sure you do that before Gen 3 drops. In this way, you’ll be saving a lot of coins.
- If you’re missing a Pokemon in your Pokedex, go to places where these Pokemon spawn. Because when Gen 3 drops, with new species, the chances of seeing the Pokemon you want or miss are going to be lower.
- Get your GoPlus.
- Powerbank fully charged.
- A smart option is to do high Lvl raids to get TMs and rare candies.
Get out there as soon as you can, follow these tips and be ready when Gen 3 drops. We don’t have enough time, hurry up because this notification is about to come!
The postappeared first on .