Good day everyone and welcome back to another Pokémon GO teardown! In this post we’ll be diving into changes seen in version 0.73.1 vs our.
Safari Zone Assets
Theare starting September 16th, 2017 and it appears Niantic is preparing those assets now. In this version we see the new Safari Zone Medal along with Safari Zone event markets.
Like HowPokemonGo on Facebook:
Safari Zone Medal
Safari Zone Event Marker
We assume these markers will be similar to the ones seen at Pokémon GO Fest and Stadium events.
Updated Gym Assets
There was a new battle field looking asset added the Gym assets in this version. Not sure if this will replace the flooring when battling in Gyms or if it’s in preparation for something else entirely.
Patch Notes from Niantic
Niantic is getting a little bit better with their communication game and listed a number of bug fixes and quality of life improvements in this version.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
- Added the ability to view the number of Trainers entered, and preparing, for a Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search through their Pokémon’s moves using the @ character. ( )
- Resolved a bug which caused the Raid Boss to always break free from the last Premier Ball.
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from seeing they’d received double XP from Raid Battles when using a Lucky Egg.
- Various bug fixes.
The postappeared first on .