we’re receiving widespread reports that the game is down all across the globe – including Google and PTC accounts. We can confirm that the game is down, but we have no estimate on when it will become available again nor what’s causing the outage.
This outage comes right after the 0.75.0 update was forced as the minimum required version, but we see no reason why it would cause outage. Who knows, maybe Niantic is gluing Gen III on top of their virtual machines? Maybe the server side is giving birth to Deoxys? Who knows…
We’ll update this post as soon as the game comes back up again. You can follow the real time reports on.
Things to do while the game is down:
- Contemplate on playing Ingress. Maybe you don’t like it, but what alternative do you have now?
- Read old posts on the Hub. Maybe they are old, but does that make them sour?
- Imagine a Squirtle. That Squirtle has shades. The shades are cool. The Squirtle is cool. There is now a gang of Squirtles. You are the Squirtle.
- Q: What does one Geodude say to the other Geodude?
A: Let’s rock!
- Q: What does an electric-type Pokémon say when they get gassy while drinking milk?
A: I’m Zaptos intolerant!
The postappeared first on .